Our Mission is to introduce novel cell-based technologies to advance therapeutics and diagnostics of human diseases.
AVIVA specializes in adapting physical, chemical and biological properties of cells to perform complex analysis. Our latest endeavor is recovery of highly purified nucleated cells from whole blood and biological materials. AVIVA specializes in Electrophysiology, Ion Channel Screening, Flow Cytometry, Specialty Manufacture, and Ion Channel cell lines.
With a rich history, AVIVA was founded in 1999 and Headquartered in San Diego, CA
- 2002 Launch Sealchip, first automated Gigaseal Biochip
- 2004 Develop Multiforce Biochips
- 2005 Started Ion Channel Services Business
- 2006 Launch Ion Channel Cell Lines
- 2010 Launch sealchip 16 for Higher Throughput Ion Channel Studies
- 2012 Expand RedSift Filter Array Research Program
- 2014 Offer Flow Cytometry Services
- 2015 Launch Red Sift Cell Processor device
- 2016 Develop new RedSift assays including rare cell enrichment and high volume assays